Lauren A. Taylor
Lauren Taylor joined the bar in 2009 after graduating from Georgia State University College of Law. Lauren also holds a Bachelors of Arts in Speech Communication from the University of Georgia. Lauren began her legal career at Power, Cooper, Jaugstetter & Futch, P.C. in McDonough, Georgia where she practiced in the area of Family Law, Criminal Law, and other Civil Litigation. Lauren has quickly gained litigation experience and has successfully represented hundreds of clients.
University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication – 2005
Georgia State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude – 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Henry County Bar Association
- Divorce and all domestic related areas.
- Personal Injury
- Tractor Trailer accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Litigation- both Plaintiff and Defendant
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability- Plaintiff’s only
Courts Admitted to Practice:
- Magistrate Courts
- State Courts
- Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U. S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
Date of Birth: February 19, 1982, Coweta County, Georgia
Married to Chad and they currently reside in Coweta, County.