7th Jul 2017

US laws state that motorists have to yield to pedestrians at any time, as long as the latter follow all traffic laws. Motorists can clearly see traffic signs set up on the roads that say “Yield.” And yet, some drivers, either consciously or unconsciously, don’t give into pedestrians crossing the streets. Some also do not bother to check pedestrians who are about to cross when making right turns. This is the reason why some pedestrians got injured while on pedestrian lanes. This act of motorists is not acceptable and they should be held liable for all the damages and injuries sustained by the pedestrian.

If you got injured while crossing the street involving a motorist who did not follow traffic rules, you have all the right to sue the negligent driver and claim for damages for the injuries you sustained. But first, you have to seek medical treatment and get a medical certificate from your attending physician. You can use that as evidence in claiming for compensation.

The next step that you have to do is to call a lawyer who is knowledgeable in personal injury laws, the law that governs all the legalities pertaining to injuries sustained by a person due to the negligence of another person.

In Georgia, the law office of the Bodiford Law Group has top caliber lawyers who know how to deal with cases involving personal injuries,

Allen W. Bodiford, the man behind the successful law office, has been practicing law for more than 25 years in Stockbridge, Georgia. He is the only person who can help you file the necessary case against the negligent driver and get your compensation.

Most often, pedestrian accidents can be serious especially if the motorist is speeding up while making a right turn. The pedestrian could suffer from head injuries, trauma, fractured bones, or worse, death. That’s why it is important that you immediately call an expert lawyer to make the negligent driver pay for what he did to you.

Accident injuries can be painful. You may need long-term hospitalization and medical care, and even physical therapy or rehabilitation. And the worse thing is, you have to take a leave of absence from work to recover, which means you may lose you income in the next few days or months.

But when you hire Atty. Bodiford to represent you, you don’t have to worry about medical and hospitalization expenses and even your income because he will see to it that the negligent driver and his insurance company will pay for all of these. You will be compensated for the damages and the pain that you endured.

The Bodiford Law Group has already helped dozens of clients claim compensation for personal injury cases. So call Atty. Bodiford now for a free consultation.

Leave a Reply